Start managing the border entry process by asking us for free consultations!
- Customs Entries
- Pre-Arrival and Overtime Clearances
- Specialized Classification
- ABI/ACE Filing
- Customs Bonds
- Temporary Import Bonds (TIB)
- I.E. and T&E Entry
- Coordination of Customs Exams
- Personal Household Entry
- Cargo Insurance
- FDA Prior Notice
- Importer Security Filing 10+2
- Drawback Entry
- Ruling for Your Commodity
Why is Customs Bond Necessary?
Most importers are required by U.S. Customers to purchase a customs bond. The bond serves as a guarantee to U.S. Customs that fees due to customs will be paid up to the bond amount.
Customs Bond have 2 kind of bond
- Single Bond
- Annual Bond /Continue Bond
Bond amount determine:
- A continuous bond is 10% of duties, taxes and fees paid for the 12-month period.
- A single entry bond is generally in an amount not less than the total entered value, plus any duties, taxes and fees.
- The amount of any CBP bond must not be less than $100, except when the law or regulation expressly provides that a lesser amount may be taken.
Purchasing bonds with GOGO’s Customs Brokerage Services in California is easy, fast, and safe.
If you want to find out more about Freight and Logistics in Fremont, California and other customs services, please feel free to give us a call at 510-648-8066.